Benefits for you:
- The time zone service ensures the delivery of parcels within the chosen time interval as well as deliveries on Saturdays. This enables recipients to receive parcels faster and plan their time.
- Early recipient notification and the courier’s contacts enable the recipient to find out the delivery time on contacting the courier.
- The C.O.D. service gives the possibility for the recipient to make payments flexibly, and for you, as the sender, to avoid insolvent clients and delayed payments.
- E-shop links will enable you to transfer recipients’ data into the Venipak system in a fast and easy fashion and to automatically register parcels and generate parcel stickers.
Delivery of international parcels by economy service to 41 countries within 4 to 7 days.
Early recipient notification of parcel delivery
In the morning, an email is sent with regard to the parcel delivery. Before delivering a parcel, the courier will call the recipient.
Cash on delivery
Cash on delivery (C.O.D.) means that the money is collected in cash or by card during the delivery.
Parcel and C.O.D. reports
Data of all parcels sent are stored in the system, and for this reason you can monitor and analyse the flows of your goods according to city, recipient, weight or any other parameter. In the report, in real time, you can see what amounts you have already spent on Venipak’s services.
Modules for electronic shops
In order to simplify the process of integration of e-shops and to ensure flawless purchasing experience for our customers, Venipak has prepared delivery plugins for the most popular e-commerce platforms. The plugins are universal and tailored to all three Baltic countries where Venipak provides its delivery services.
Venipak’s delivery plugins ensure:
- Simple integration with the Venipak consignment system;
- Simple configuration and modification of settings;
- Flexible choice of delivery price and maximum weight ranges;
- Automatic recording of consignments and calling of the courier;
- Printing of manifests and consignment stickers directly from the e-commerce platform control panel;
- Adapting delivery services to your needs and the needs of your customers;
- The intuitive choice of the delivery method in the basket;
- The selection of the nearest pickup point or postal terminal by the buyer in the interactive map.
If you have any further questions regarding WooCommerce, OpenCart, Shopify, please contact the module developers by phone +37052490986 or by e-mail email@example.com.
Download Venipak logo
Download Venipak icon
R:147 G:57 B:242
PANTONE 2665 C
C:64 M:80 Y:0 K:0